East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya
1. New admissions are given to students coming from different schools.
2. If a student takes a Transfer Certificate from this school, that student will not be re-admitted.
3. A Student Seeking new admission will have to appear for Entrance Test to ensure that he/she is eligible for the admission he/she is seeking for.
4. All the admissions are made only on receipt of the following documents.
a. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
b. Original Marks Sheet of the last examination taken.
c. Other certificates of merit (if any).
d. For the Nursery and KG Students, Photostat copy of Birth Certificate is to be furnished.
5. When admissions are made, new students must be introduced personally by the parents/guardians who will be responsible to the head of the institution for the irregularity, cleanliness, conduct, and contributions.
5. Only parents/guardians may apply for a Transfer Certificate in an application form available at the office.
6. Any student who fails twice in succession in the same class will have to discontinue his/her studies in the school.
7. The result of those students who fail to pay their fees by the end of the second term will be with held.